Saturday, October 18, 2014

Anxious Beginning

Today (again tonight...you know I really should time stamp these at the beginning) I am full of anxiety. Tonight is the first night I am on my own doing the night audit. Of course I can handle it and usually I'm nervous about being left on my own with stuff like this; as anyone would be. This is a bit more than I'm used to. I'm very tempted to meditate in the back office because I am so edgy right now. I would explain it as anxiety which to me is like having nerves before a big sporting event or a date of some kind. While that description isn't false I would definitely say that my feelings and emotions now are very much more of how everyone else would describe anxiety. I feel very stiff and nervous like my body could collapse at any moment or that I might snap and having a fit of crying or panic. Here's to the first night.

No comments:

Post a Comment