Saturday, October 18, 2014

Exhaustion

Despite being trained for this I am exhausted today. I was swamped and didn't have nearly as much down time as I thought I would. Granted the down time today was pretty screwy and some normal procedures were pushed back a bit because I was waiting on other things. Regardless though I am definitely more tired than I should be. So I will keep this journal brief. I can feel myself losing recovery process. I'm going to hydrate as much as I can, go home and shower, eat dinner, go to bed, and attempt to stay in bed for at least eight hours. I'm really hoping to sleep through most of the midday so I can enjoy my mom's birthday dinner tonight before work and my family coming to surprise her for her birthday.

I am absolutely grateful for many things but today I am grateful for being able to accept that I am too lazy to write them all down.

Stay safe and smile!

-Riley Hoiem

No comments:

Post a Comment