Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bullshit Business Math

Just took a numerical reasoning assessment and HOLY FUCK THAT TEST WAS BULLSHIT! Why oh why would I want to do a test like that with a TIME LIMIT! In WHAT world would I need to figure out six different types of businesses information in 25 minutes. That test better have just been to see how far you could get in that time allotted. Also half the questions were worded so shit-ly that I couldn't understand them well enough to get a proper answer in and wow oh wow I realized after I submitted the answer on half of them that I probably got it wrong because the wording was so fucked. I am convinced that the test was either used to see how well you react under pressure or to see how much they can fuck you over and make themselves feel better. I graduated high school with Calculus under my belt as a JUNIOR! That's not crazy good but I'll be damned if that isn't impressive. Most people never even make it to Calculus in their lives and I made it as a junior and even I thought that was complete bullshit! Holy fuck I'm so annoyed at that test. I am not going to let it affect me too much but I'll be damned if I don't shout at the wall about how bullshit that was and curse the people who created that as I lounge about trying to get over my cold for the rest of the day. Man now is one of those times that I was in a contact sport so I could just fuck something up.

Also if you run a business wouldn't you be allowed to get it done in a few hours? NOT in minutes? If the test hadn't asked for 18 questions in 25 minutes I think it would have been fine. Holy shit I want to punch something.

Anyway. I'll just go distract myself.

Stay safe and smile! (and don't take any math assessments)

-Riley Hoiem

No comments:

Post a Comment