Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Unwanted Laziness

So I've been sick. It probably started from working night shifts and my sleep schedule being so screwy (and all the sleep I missed out on) but after I finished all that I figured it would just be a tiny cold. Well this tiny cold has now kept me in bed for two days. It's the worst.

Don't get me wrong I'm usually all for being lazy as shit and relaxing on my bed and texting the day away while on YouTube; but when I 'm not allowed to do anything else because I know it will just prolong my recovery it really winds me up. I'm so ready to just go outside, long board across town, get in a fight with someone, play a full soccer match and take people out, go to parties and get smashed, go meet cute girls and (attempt/fail to) get their numbers, play a shit ton of video games, and listen to loud intense music (possibly at a rave or something).

Holy shit I think I need to remember to take my Prozac tomorrow. I think my mood is getting a little out of control. See and people say that shit doesn't work. It isn't until it's gone that you realize what it does for you. Yeah in fact I think since I'm switching my sleep schedule tomorrow I'm going to take one tonight.

This has been Riley's unintentional epiphany for the day. I hope you enjoyed and were able to somewhat follow along.

Stay safe and smile!

-Riley Hoiem

No comments:

Post a Comment